Monday 27 June 2011

Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend




Silly
1- You’re so sweet. I might go diabetic.
2- If I was superman, you will be my kryptonite.
3- Thanks to you, I’ve fallen in love and I can’t get up.
4- I wish I had glasses so I can see you with four eyes.
5- You are my girlfriend because you’re more than just a girl, you’re my friend.
6- A million dollars is nothing compared to the number hugs of I can give you.

Normal
7- You are my best friend.
8- Your voice is sweeter than honey.
9- Our love is friendship, but set on fire.
10- If it wasn’t for you, there would be no me.
11- To me, your smile is brighter than the sun.
12- When I close my eyes at night the first thing I see is you.
13- If I had a million words to say, they will all be I love you.

Poetic/Philosophical
14- Without you, a second is infinity and with you, infinity is a second.
15- Your name is the drumstick that strikes the instrument of my heart.
16- If my love for you was visible, it would not fit in the space of the universe.
17- When you’re away, I feel 50% empty, when you’re with me, I feel 101% complete.
18- I think about you every second of every minute; 25 hours a day, 8 days a week of all the 13 months of the year and in the undefined infinity of all eternity.

Rhymes
19- Without you I’m just simply blue.
20- Your voice sounds better than all my favorite songs put together.
21- If one plus one equals two, than me and you would equal a number that is new.
22- Tonight I have the right to hold you tight with all my might for the rest of my life.
23- If you were to give me a kiss overload, I would faint because my chest would explode.


No comments:

Post a Comment